Razor Blade Flavor Ice Cream

Woman finds unwelcome surprise in her ice cream

The woman was eating ice cream she'd gotten at Wal-Mart and found a piece of a broken razor blade in the ice cream that cut her lip when she accidentally ate it.

The Wal-Mart customer service reps response? "I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better." Which is to say, they didn't really give a damn. At least not at first, now that the story is going national, they care alot because this is now about damage control.

Could this have happened to another big box retailer? Sure. But it didn't, it happened to Wal-Mart.

What would have happened if a child had eaten that razor blade? What would have happened if she'd somehow swallowed the blade bit? It could have perforated her throat and stomach. It could have killed her really.

Always low prices and the razor bits in your ice cream are free! Wal-Mart! What a deal!
blog comments powered by Disqus