2.08.2013

The Price is Just Too Damned High

I should note, this isn't mine. I came across it on G+ and strongly agree with the tone and sentiment. The use of fuck you is intentional though, it is a punctuation to the complaints and attempts to show the impact of handing money over to Walmart.

I find what monster corporations like Walmart are doing is far, far worse than delicate sensibilities about the use of a word that probably gets said several billion times a day. Seriously, I probably said fuck twenty times before leaving the house this morning.

The only thing I'd change on this is the use of your when it should be you're in the second line. And maybe a period or exclamation point at the end.

And I may start referring to Walmart as China Direct from now on.
blog comments powered by Disqus